Co-founder Paula accepts place on Skelmersdale Place BoardThe Skelmersdale Place Board is made up from key Skelmersdale leaders from a range of business and public sector organisations. Board members provide strategic leadership in the promotion and development of Skelmersdale. Their tasks include:
- Directing and overseeing delivery of the Place Plan
- Considering strategies and projects to see if they should form part of the Plan
- Championing the Skelmersdale brand narrative and approach
- Overseeing the Ambassadors programme and
- Providing support and advice for the local authority and acting as a sounding board on key place issues.
The Place Board is currently recruiting Ambassadors; more information is available in the attached.
Paula says of her role on the board, “I’m very proud and thankful to be able to help spread the word about what a fantastic place Skelmersdale is, for business, for living and for creating a better future for all of us.
“I’m looking forward to seeing the variety of things we will accomplish as we work together as a Board and in partnership with many amazing local businesses and people.”